Saturday, March 29, 2008

I see kittyfairies

I discovered some interesting new grafiti walking to the grocery store the other day.







Coincidence?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Kitty fairies!!
We have to steal the graffic because they stole the idea!!!

albeo said...

Have the kitty-fairies kidnapped you?

Tom said...

No, the 'science' of politics has. I am hoping the kittyfaires will quickly fly to my rescue...save me kittyfairies save me!

albeo said...

There is no science in politics, as I discovered to my dismay during a recent seminar on the forthcoming Italian elections. There is only a great deal of lying and getting away with it. I don't recall anyone ever mentioning lying as a core component of global politics during our course, and I am sure you "scientists" are no less blind to it.

You should be here with us playing with Kitty Fairies instead!!!

Decline of Civilisation said...

fly kittyfairy, fly!