I like the way the visa has been mis-printed, so the answers appear alongside the wrong question, on the line below. I wonder if that makes the whole thing invalid?
Er... incidentally, far be it from me to be a party-pooper, but are you sure you want all those personal bits of data available for Russian fraudsters to read?
Actually I have a suspicion that your visa took so long to grant because you have a beard. They don't like beards. Men who wear them (and women, too, come to that) are shifty. No doubt about it. Look at Hitler. Well, admittedly that was only a moustache, but it was facial hair.
4 comments:
I like the way the visa has been mis-printed, so the answers appear alongside the wrong question, on the line below. I wonder if that makes the whole thing invalid?
Er... incidentally, far be it from me to be a party-pooper, but are you sure you want all those personal bits of data available for Russian fraudsters to read?
Actually I have a suspicion that your visa took so long to grant because you have a beard. They don't like beards. Men who wear them (and women, too, come to that) are shifty. No doubt about it. Look at Hitler. Well, admittedly that was only a moustache, but it was facial hair.
Yes, I think I've proved my point.
long time coming. and very welcome. hurray! cannot wait for the party this deserves. Porno!!!
Porno AND facial hair. What a combination!
Oh good point about the Russia mafia. It hadn't occurred to me that bad things might happen on the Internet! I now blotted out the sensitive info.
As for the beard, it was only the application WITH facial hair that was accepted! Maybe the officials are into that sort of thing...
Post a Comment