Wow: looking at these fabulous images all I had in my head was that cute guy from "Shortbus" explaining that when he was a model he used to think in angles -- that way he could get The Look.
You people are naturals.
Then again I'm rather drunk tonight, so who knows what I'm banging on about?
4 comments:
a: simply impossible to find good domestic staff these days
v: oh, i KNOOOOOW
a: could you pass me the salt darling
v: it's in the middle of the table, dear
Wow: looking at these fabulous images all I had in my head was that cute guy from "Shortbus" explaining that when he was a model he used to think in angles -- that way he could get The Look.
You people are naturals.
Then again I'm rather drunk tonight, so who knows what I'm banging on about?
absolutely wonderful.. you could be on private eye!
errrr. the blue socks...
Post a Comment