a few points.are there ANY bad pictures of tom EVER? if so. can we see them please thanks.am going to draw a veil over the scissoring. highly impractical and just well, generally tedious i seem to remember. lady v? thoughts...mmm?
I'm with pod: am beginning to think that Tom must be some sort of perky Buffy-Bot.[Tom: "kidding!" You have to imaging me saying that in the voice of Hart Bochner, cleaning up a corpse...]
I assure you I am quite humanoid in every way.Since these pictures were taken with my camera and posted on my blog, it is perhaps unsurprising no bad ones made the cut :)Leduc, I now imagine everything you say in the voice of Hart Bochner!
Thank God -- I was praying you wouldn't hear me speaking in the voice of Colin Firth.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
a few points.
are there ANY bad pictures of tom EVER? if so. can we see them please thanks.
am going to draw a veil over the scissoring. highly impractical and just well, generally tedious i seem to remember. lady v? thoughts...mmm?
I'm with pod: am beginning to think that Tom must be some sort of perky Buffy-Bot.
[Tom: "kidding!" You have to imaging me saying that in the voice of Hart Bochner, cleaning up a corpse...]
I assure you I am quite humanoid in every way.
Since these pictures were taken with my camera and posted on my blog, it is perhaps unsurprising no bad ones made the cut :)
Leduc, I now imagine everything you say in the voice of Hart Bochner!
Thank God -- I was praying you wouldn't hear me speaking in the voice of Colin Firth.
Post a Comment