Whatever happened to the stub of pencil dangling on the end of a bit of string, and the voting slips printed on that thin, grease-proof paper? I don't trust them thar new-fangled machines. How do you know some evil Republican programmers haven't fixed them?
No, I want to see the piles of papers marked with crosses and sorted into neat serried ranks, grouped into hundreds with elastic bands, my incorruptible local government colleagues sitting at the counting tables wearing rubber thimbles... [cont. on p.94]
4 comments:
i couldn't find the spot marked MICHELLE......
OBAMA!! OBAMA!!!
I am so glad you voted Mc Cain. No. Sorry. Was that the other guy? I am all confused. Cannot see properly these days...
Whatever happened to the stub of pencil dangling on the end of a bit of string, and the voting slips printed on that thin, grease-proof paper? I don't trust them thar new-fangled machines. How do you know some evil Republican programmers haven't fixed them?
No, I want to see the piles of papers marked with crosses and sorted into neat serried ranks, grouped into hundreds with elastic bands, my incorruptible local government colleagues sitting at the counting tables wearing rubber thimbles... [cont. on p.94]
I think you voted for all of us.
Post a Comment