Internationally acclaimed painter DKlein has just completed her latest project, "Country Sun," at the 48th St. Gallery. The world thanks her for this artistic gift.
Oh come ON. Half-way through November and you have managed the grand total of 3 posts. How am I meant to live my life vicariously if no-one tells me what's going on?!
7 comments:
Who paints in a dress like that?! Honestly, I cannot finish a meal without half it down me and Decline is painting?!
Please tell me it was a stage photo.
This was before the paint fight.
Ohh, paint fight. Like Fight Club but with pastels.
Style is everything dahling.Everything. A dirty little secret though: that little black dress was inside out to avoid spillage consequences. ehm.
oh, so clever to wear your Chanel inside out dahling. I salute you and the rising sun...
ok then. off to paint Filippo's room then.
Oh come ON. Half-way through November and you have managed the grand total of 3 posts. How am I meant to live my life vicariously if no-one tells me what's going on?!
Post a Comment