
One of my favorite things in life is checking items off my Outlook task list. There are few pleasures like writing out what you have to do and then, as you do it, methodically removing items from the list. Today marked a major milestone. Because we are approaching the end of the semester, I can now see all the tasks on a single screen. No need to scroll down! Oh, how sweet is the digital recording of methodical achievement!
Less happily, several of the remaining items are daunting. The week after next I will take the last, most expansive exams of my life (I Hope). 11.5 hours of written and oral political scientific joy covering a) politics between countries and b) politics within countries. That about covers it.
In case you're wondering, yes, this is the most exciting thing I can report at the moment. I promise MORE and BETTER in a fortnight.
3 comments:
Your life sounds almost as dull as mine. Can I recommend developing a geeky obsession in something? Cinema, trains, small penises -- anything to give the mind a rest. Right, I'm off to plan some Board away-days now.
I like it that you like lists like I do.
tickety tick tick...
this is good news.
meaning i can whisk you away tomorrow without fear of to-do-list guilt.
see you in BK for al-over tanning session!
Post a Comment