Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Belated Bday Blogging

I was reminded recently that I needed to post this masterwork, given to me by the talented S in celebration of aging.



But then I was struck down by food-poisoning/pig flu/hangover, slept on a futon, defiled the C train AND my regained velour (at the same time), and watched a lot of bad, bad, bad television for free on the internet. So forgot again, until now.

Fortunately, that song is still everywhere.

3 comments:

Lady V said...

'regained velour'?!?!

sounds scary. please explain.

Tom said...

I left a jumper, which S or N had mistakenly identified as velour, at a bar. The jumper is in fact cotton (natural fibers at all times, natch). The jumper was kindly retrieved from the bar, but the misidentification stuck.

sxg said...

still dying about the poor velour!

you should have left it safe and sound at my place, instead of ***ing into it on the train.