I am speechless! And somewhat terrified...
Wow.In a post only the other day I was complaining that dressing gowns never appeared in gay porn. The moral is clear: be careful what you wish for...Now, do you want to appear on Top Scoff under your own name or with your porn star name?
Well, if you found an array of animal print robes in your closet, what would you do? Beyond my control. Though, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to appear in such an iconic cultural forum as Top Scoff...
can i die from laughing?
I love your room!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am speechless! And somewhat terrified...
Wow.
In a post only the other day I was complaining that dressing gowns never appeared in gay porn. The moral is clear: be careful what you wish for...
Now, do you want to appear on Top Scoff under your own name or with your porn star name?
Well, if you found an array of animal print robes in your closet, what would you do? Beyond my control. Though, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to appear in such an iconic cultural forum as Top Scoff...
can i die from laughing?
I love your room!
Post a Comment