
Julia has been a fantastic flatmate in the short time we have overlapped. Friendly, helpful, patient with my "French." But now she has become the best flatmate ever--the absentee kind! I'm sure she will have a great summer in the south of France. And I'm sure I'll have a great summer here, in my very own apartment. Bon voyage!
5 comments:
we also have an absentee roommate who leads a very exciting life! every night, a new scandalous story with wild, juicy details!
he's the best roommate ever! :)
Thin walls, huh?
Thin walls? I hope not...
PS. Will be sorry to miss her, seeing that photo....
indeed. lady v. you pipped me to the post. most unfortunate. her absence that is.
yes, she is tres jollie, but also kind of looks like she's 12...and in reality isn't much older than that.
Robbing the cradle, eh?
Post a Comment