Was down in Princeton this weekend to commemorate the Fifth anniversary of my (first, hopefully not last) graduation from that institution.
For those of you who don't know, Princeton throws BIG, multi-day reunion extravaganzas. They say that more beer is purchased for Princeton reunions than for any other event in the country except NASCAR racing.
This year our class had a cops-and-robbers theme with these delightful costumes:
But for the black stripes, it would have looked like the entire population of Guantanamo had been let loose in central New Jersey. It looked quite thrilling in the "P-rade" (get it?), in which all the classes process through campus in order.
Fireworks
Big meals under tents
Doing what college students do
Do we care?
And the best part, of course, is seeing people you want to see.
Next stop: Here.
4 comments:
i knew i should have come!
BEER PONG.
You were right. I would have been terrified. It's pretty close to what I imagine hell to be.
I recognise the man in the black hoodie...
BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!
Post a Comment