Where is this? There is a sign in the background in Hindi. Is this proof that I was in Providence at some point in my life? I agree...we definitely need a clean slate.
the sweatshirt a classicbatman and robin anyone?
You may recall that the picture is from Beijing...As for the shirt, it dates from a high school theatrical production in which I appeared as a bunion-ed cafeteria worker...
are you eating dumplings?mmmm.......
Whoa, nice SKPades shirt! I designed that logo!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where is this? There is a sign in the background in Hindi. Is this proof that I was in Providence at some point in my life? I agree...we definitely need a clean slate.
the sweatshirt a classic
batman and robin anyone?
You may recall that the picture is from Beijing...
As for the shirt, it dates from a high school theatrical production in which I appeared as a bunion-ed cafeteria worker...
are you eating dumplings?
mmmm.......
Whoa, nice SKPades shirt! I designed that logo!
Post a Comment