Interestingly, Clinton is the 'nice' name for Hell's Kitchen. So there are two neighborhoods in New York where you could be living inside the former First Daughter.
I wanted to vote Hell's Kitchen just for the name. Then thought: I am going to have to sleep there, so no thanks. Better Chinatown. At least I get nice dumplings...!
3 comments:
I voted Chelsea because that's where I live and you can never have too many nice neighbours.
You can't beat SW10, can you?
Whaddya mean, wrong Chelsea? You're going to live inside a Clinton? Man, that's just plain wrong.
Interestingly, Clinton is the 'nice' name for Hell's Kitchen. So there are two neighborhoods in New York where you could be living inside the former First Daughter.
Marvelous, just marvelous.
I wanted to vote Hell's Kitchen just for the name. Then thought: I am going to have to sleep there, so no thanks. Better Chinatown. At least I get nice dumplings...!
;-)
Post a Comment