details now thanksalso got wretched cold
Hey... wait a minute -- that's not Chelsea!I have a boy-cold at the moment. Which is much, much worse than your ordinary one.
Boy-cold? I am not familiar with this term...
oooooh! can't wait to come and see that view, gin and tonic in hand... yay!
fine. you didn't go to Chinatown. as long as you bring me there regularly to eat dumplings, I am happy with the glorious view... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (and get well soon my dear...)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
details now thanks
also got wretched cold
Hey... wait a minute -- that's not Chelsea!
I have a boy-cold at the moment. Which is much, much worse than your ordinary one.
Boy-cold? I am not familiar with this term...
oooooh! can't wait to come and see that view, gin and tonic in hand... yay!
fine. you didn't go to Chinatown. as long as you bring me there regularly to eat dumplings, I am happy with the glorious view... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
(and get well soon my dear...)
Post a Comment